What You'll Need:
- 1 poundfresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 slicesbacon
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/4cupchopped sundried tomatoes in oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wrap 4 asparagus spears with a slice of bacon, leaving both ends of the asparagus unwrapped (see Note); place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon; sprinkle bundles with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
- Place on a large platter, sprinkle with sundried tomatoes, and serve immediately.
- If the asparagus spears are thick, you can use 3 per bundle. Adjust the number of spears in each bundle accordingly.
- When it's asparagus season, we find ourselves looking for ways to enjoy this tasty vegetable. Try our deliciousAsparagus Frittata!