Best Broccoli Salad
What You'll Need:
- 11/2cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
Substitute Mayo with Avocados from Mexico
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well.Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.
- If you like, feel free to mix in some raisins for sweetness or some sunflower seeds or a few chopped nuts for crunch!
- We are using broccoli more and more, both for its health benefits and its crunch and flavor. You might wanna try ourShells with Broccolifor another tasty option!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Salads/Best-Broccoli-Salad#IxIDT0RQQiEOHYkr.99