What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/2pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2cup sliced scallion
Get $3 Off The Smaller, Smarter Probiotic.
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in a small cast iron skillet or 8-inch-square disposable aluminum pan.
- Place skillet on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until dip is heated through and bubbly, stirring often.
- Serve this baked dip with fresh-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.
- If you prefer, this can be baked in a 350 degree oven 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whether you're hosting a crowd or just having a small group, we thought you'd also enjoy ourOpen House Dip-- it's so welcoming!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Appetizers/Buffalo-Shrimp-Dip#DlG2wMZsyKCw1efc.99