Chocolate Milkshake Pie
No straw needed for this milkshake. Get ready for that classic taste you love because our Chocolate Milkshake Pie is not only heavenly, but it doesn't require any baking!
Chilling Time: 6 hr
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 8 maraschino cherries, patted dry
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, stir the ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup until smooth. Add pudding mix and stir until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Freeze 6 hours, or until firm. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries and serve immediately.