All it takes is 6 ingredients to make our tasty Classic Potato Frittata. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this recipe is sure to become an instant favorite after just one bite!
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds refrigerated or frozen shredded potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Pour eggs over potatoes, cover, and cook 10 to 12 more minutes, or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Frittatas can be a great go-along to a meal or even it's centerpiece! Why not try our delicious all-in-one Breakfast Frittata!