Country Mac 'n' Cheese
Our Country Mac 'n' Cheese is so easy to make, you might actually feel guilty about it. Your slow cooker will do all the work while you sit back and relax. Cooking doesn't get much easier than that!
Cooking Time: 3 hr 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1/4 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Coat a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, milk, mustard, and onion.
- In prepared slow cooker, combine flour mixture and remaining ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours . Let stand 10 minutes; stir before serving. Top with French-fried onions.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Slow-Cooker-Recipes/Country-Mac-n-Cheese#cfUeKXQQsi0oDQ6K.99