What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/3cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 egg
- 4 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 4 rolls, toasted
Learn How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a large bowl, combine pork, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and egg; mix well. Mix in the bacon, then form into 4 patties. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each burger. (This prevents burger from bulging when grilled.) Sprinkle patties with pepper.
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes, or until cooked all the way through, turning once during grilling. Serve on toasted rolls.
We like to top our burgers with coleslaw for that cool and crunchy contrast, and you can check out a bunch of coleslaw recipes on our website. Looking for a suggestion? Why not try our no-failEverything Coleslaw!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Firecracker-Burgers#G1lmuiX3hgqXIVuH.99