Ham 'n' Swiss Bake
Swiss cheese, ham, and noodles make up this deliciously gooey bake that your family will be asking for again and again!
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup peas
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheese, ham, peas, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in cooked noodles and pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Here's a great way to use leftover ham. Or, if you don't have any leftovers, take advantage of cubed cooked ham that's available in the meat section of your supermarket.
- Our Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole is another delicious and easy way to enjoy Swiss cheese (plus lots of other goodies)!
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Ham-n-Swiss-Bake#VmqbfIuF3Bq7qlel.99