What You'll Need:
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 (28-ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2cup finely chopped onion
- 11/2cup ketchup
- 1/4cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4cup light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a 9- x 13-inch disposable aluminum pan, combine all ingredients; mix well and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Place pan on grill and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until beans are bubbly and heated through, stirring occasionally.
In ourHillbilly Baked Beans, we've got a complete meal, so give it a try! And since it's prepared in a slow cooker, you won't have to heat up your kitchen!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Potatoes-Rice/Home-Style-Baked-Beans-134408#QVSdGIdKQWxJysou.99