What You'll Need:
- 3 poundsred potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2cupolive oil
- 3 tablespoonslemon juice
- 3 tablespoonsred wine vinegar
- 3 clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 teaspoonsalt
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 2 cupsspinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cupcherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2cupchopped red onion
- 1 teaspoonlemon zest
In a Hurry? Use fresh Simply Potatoes
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot with enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool; place in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, onion, and lemon zest to the potatoes. Pour vinaigrette over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.