What You'll Need:
- 3/4cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/3cup old-fashioned quick oats
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Strawberry ice cream syrup to drizzle
Make Raspberry-Coconut Chocolate Cupcakes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs,walnuts, oats, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over crust. Arrange fresh berries on top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars and drizzle with strawberry syrup just before serving.
We love our berries and are always trying to find new ways to feature them! Well, here's a way and it's not what you might expect, but boy oh boy, is ourBerry Salsaever delicious!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/Mixed-Berry-Bars#SX6frEPEHtS85ZLQ.99