Want something yummy to snack on this Halloween that won't give you cavities? Our No-Name "Hallo-weenies" are just the ticket, we just need help coming up with a clever recipe name. Leave a comment below with your name suggestion and you could win some cool prizes!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, undrained and chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can
- 2 (16-ounce) packages cocktail-size smoked sausages
What To Do:
- In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, whisk together barbecue sauce, preserves, chipotle peppers, water, and adobo sauce.
- Bring mixture to a boil; add sausages, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in a slow cooker set on low, until ready to serve.
- Looking for another easy and yummy snack to serve on Halloween? Why not mix up a batch of our Monster Mix?
- Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Appetizers/No-Name-Hallo-weenies#mZwXgjeDg19lmTTI.99