What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds red skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/4cup bacon bits
Start Your Day with Starbucks K-Cups
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a soup pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain and let cool. Place in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add half the dressing to the potatoes and toss gently. Layer with eggs, celery, cheese, scallions, and bacon bits. Pour remaining dressing over salad. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We just love our deli salads 'cause they go so well with just about everything! Some of them are even a meal in themselves, like ourAll-In-One Chicken Potato Salad!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Deli-Salad/Seven-Layer-Potato-Salad#T0SFSPmcZuoSU2PS.99