What You'll Need:
- 4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/4cupbarbecue sauce
- 4 slicescrispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2cupshredded colby-jack cheese
- 1/4cupdiced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoonssliced scallions
Mexico Avocados Add Delicious Nutrition
What To Do:
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until no longer pink in center. Evenly top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Cover and heat 2 to 3 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove to platter, top each chicken breast with tomatoes and scallions, and serve.
Serve with white rice and black beans.