Sunday Night Noodles
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 11/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4cup dry bread crumbs
Try Starbucks K-Cups in Caramel or Vanilla
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles to desired doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir in noodles, then spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.In a small bowl, combine melted butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over noodles.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
- Make this an all-in-one meal by adding some cooked chicken or diced ham. Yum!
- Top this off with a plate of our deliciousPecan Pie Brownies!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Sunday-Night-Noodles-3438#dIUixxOUg2Gf3QeQ.99