Tai Chicken Pasta
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/3cup plus 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 11/2pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2/3cup heavy cream
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mixture, thawed
Make Dairy-Free Pasta in White Sauce
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot over medium-high heat, heat the 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Add chicken and brown 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, cream, soysauce, garlic, vinegar, remaining oil, the sugar, ginger, and red pepper; mix well.
- Add the vegetables to the chicken and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Return linguine to pot and add peanut butter mixture; toss to coat. Reduce heat to low and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. (Do not boil.)
- Top this with thinly sliced scallions for extra flavor and color.
- We generally like to have salad with our meals, and we've got a perfect one to go along with this dish! Try ourChop Chop Saladfor a refreshing accompaniment!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Thai-Chicken-Pasta-1084#DfaEmtxJTJHq5UtD.99