1. No purchase necessary.
2. How the contest works:
A) WSBT will solicit viewers to Watch WSBT News First Thing in the Morning starting January 30th through February 26th. When the vacation destination Word of the Day is shown, the viewer must log on to wsbt.com and submit their answer. Or, write your answer along with your name, address, phone number and email address on a postcard and send it to: WSBT Studios ATTN: Josh Taylor, 1301 East Douglas Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545. All entries must be received by 2/28/14 to be eligible for the contest.
B) The contest will run from January 30th through February 26th 2014.
C) One lucky winner will receive a check for $3000 from WSBT Inc.
D) Must be 18 or older to participate in contest.
3. Odds of winning the grand prize is based on the number correct entries received.
4. WSBT whose decisions are final, binding and conclusive on all matters will conduct the random drawing. By entering this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges relative to the contest.
5. In the event of non-compliance, an alternative winner may be selected.
6. Winner's name & likeness may be used for publicity purposes without further compensation.
7. Employees of WSBT and their families, its subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, its promotional agencies and all participating promotional partners are not eligible. Employees or family members of Employees of local area media are not eligible to win or participate in this contest. Contest is open to residents in the following counties - Indiana: Saint Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, LaPorte, Stark, Pulaski, Lagrange, Kosciusko. Michigan: Saint Joseph, Berrien, Cass. All others will be disqualified.
8. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Anyone receiving over $600 in cash and/or prizes will receive a 1099 form from WSBT in January. Winners must provide social security number to WSBT for tax purposes.
9. WSBT reserves the right to settle all disputes and to change and alter the details of the contest as circumstances merit.
10. Winners will be required to pick up their prizes at the WSBT Studios, 1301 East Douglas Road, Mishawaka, IN 46545 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or through other times by special arrangement. Winners will be required to show photo-id to be awarded the prize. Winners limited to win one time per 60 days.