MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Cass County man hospitalized after catching on fire

WSBT 22

A Cass County man is in the hospital after a botched attempt to get rid of a beehive.

Police say the 46-year-old from Dowagiac was trying to exterminate an underground beehive when he accidentally caught himself on fire.

This happened at a property on Middle Crossing Road.

A neighbor put out the flames before police arrived.

The man was air-lifted to Bronson Hospital where he's being treated.

Trending